SMEG’s small appliance team are recruiting an account manager for Sydney, based at Banksmeadow. If you are interested or would like a full job description, please contact email@example.com.
ABOUT | This role is pivotal to the growth of SMEG’s SDA business. As an Account Manager you must be highly motivated and passionate about connecting with your customer and engaging with their on floor sales team. Driven to succeed you will lead by example and develop your territory, being dedicated to delivering outstanding sales results and customer service excellence. With amazing communication skills and ability to relate to your retailers, alongside your strong Visual Merchandising, training and demonstration skills, you will not only inspire others but continue to drive market share and loyalty.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver and maintain exceptional customer service standards
• Build effective customer relationships with in store Proprietors and sales staff
• Be a problem solver
• Achieve revenue budgets
• Ensuring high VM standards are adhered to with your merchandising skills
• Fortnightly call cycle, VIP nights in store and trade fairs when necessary
• Close monitoring of the sell through data to ensure corrective action is taken if necessary to grow our business in store
• A strong interest in Coffee would be well regarded
• Ability to demonstrate a variety of products whenever required
• Ability to train and develop in store staff
• Working with the National team to achieve outstanding results