About the role
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, your key focus will be to provide support in financial modelling, research activities and due diligence of prospective new opportunities.
You’re a positive team player, we can do attitude, focused on doing whatever it takes to get the job done and responsible for ensuring all the tasks for our company and ventures are completed and accurate, timely and professional manner.
You’ll know all elements of bookkeeping, know what a company needs to be ready for BAS and be able to work alongside the accountant and Chief Administration Officer, whenever they need it.
- Advanced bookkeeping skills with competent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team.
- Willing to take ownership within a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding Business operations
- Have attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and juggle multiple daily tasks and deadlines.
- Be willing and able to learn new software.
- Excellent written and Communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels.
- Xero accounting software experience, it’ll be advantageous if you are Xero certified and Bas/Tax agent.
- Bookkeeping and Admin tasks for a growing company,
- Processing & Completing purchases, invoices, statements,
- Ar & Ap reconciliations, reporting, superannuation,
- Bas, payrolls and anything else our ventures require,
- Creation of a Business workflow chart and workflow for our ventures
- End of the month report,
- Administrative duties as required – manage office supplies, and equipment, answer phones, handle mail and maintain office files and records.
You will work closely with all members of the team, providing a valuable contribution to the management of the finance function.
Please note; only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Salary will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.