About the role
The Technical Project Manager role is an exciting opportunity to manage enterprise SaaS software projects that will include detailed collaborative planning and tracking, proactively engage team members to resolve blockers, continually track time sensitive customer deliverables from requirements to delivery, track and report progress, continually check variances and issues status, and work with managers and team members in ensuring timely delivery of committed features and enhancements on time and budget. Other duties include scheduled implementations, data migrations and conversions, custom reporting and servicing solutions, complex integrations, and other software-related projects, working closely with a diverse range of Financial Services and Industry clients.
- Lead technical projects across different streams, providing coaching, direction, training, motivation and setting performance standards to achieve the team and business objectives.
- Ontime and in budget delivery of projects that are new development on product, infrastructure uplift, new product initiatives.
- Provide appropriate technical leadership to guide the team to deliver software releases that align with the product strategy and product roadmap including collaboration with respective client contacts
- Closely work with the technical lead to drive the design of solutions, ensuring that we are aligned to the architectural direction of the platform.
- Co-develop with the Product Owners the team’s capability roadmap to support the future of the products.
- Introduce new technologies and products for consideration.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders utilising Agile & DevSecOps principles to deliver business value.
- Lead quality initiatives to improve the delivery of service levels.
- A passionate IT Project manager with broad knowledge in various methodology practices and concepts.
- Experience in Technical Leadership, Project Management, Architecture, big data speciality and design direction to project teams.
- Ability to establish and manage global stakeholder relationships.
- Strong working experience with full-stack progressive web/enterprise/cloud/desktop technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures with Azure Stack and SaaS products.
- Capability to question the status quo, challenge yourself and the business on the value that will be delivered to our customers.
- Demonstrated experience coaching, developing and motivating high performing teams
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills with an ability to synthesize complex problems into simple and actionable directives